18 January 2006

My Sharona. I mean, My Sickness.

I have just recently managed to pull myself out of the lagoon of death that I have been vacationing in. And let me tell you, it's no Holiday Inn! (Am I right, people, or am I right?!) But here is a little overview of my illness:

1. I have AID. It's like AIDS, but only one of them, so it's not as bad.

2. I have hives, but for the sake of brevity, in this post I will refer to them as HIV. HIV is not bad at all. It's actually sort of pleasant at times. There's no way you will EVER EVER die of HIV, so it's perfectly fine. Also, HIV makes your skin look beautiful and rosy.

Now I have to go back to sleep.

BEST WISHES!
Murgan

4 Comments:

Blogger jensy said...

kate grant told me that i need AIDs for college.

12:20 PM  
Blogger Andy Hunter said...

I've got allergies. Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis (sniffles) but I find that I find that I always get lots of attention at my doctor when I say that I think I am coming down with SARs again. He really cares about me.

8:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did you ever notice that airline food tastes bad? AM I WRONG?

is this thing on?

10:34 AM  
Blogger jensy said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

12:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home