16 January 2006

The trouble with anal (a poem)

The trouble with Anal
is that he always walks in when I'm having sex.
It's so embarrasing!
My face gets red
I shout "Get out of my room!
Can't you see I'm having sex!"

But good old anal.
It always takes him a second to realize
and by that time it's too late.

Good old Anal.

By the way, Anal is his name,
Not a reference to something lewd.

His name is Anal okay.

Whatever, some people having different names okay?

You can't judge them.

Fuck you, your name sucks too.

The End.

1 Comments:

Blogger Andy Hunter said...

Andy Hunter? Are you kidding? That name is amazing! I mean, I could be said on certain days to suck, but my name is all action star and intellectual at once.


I love this blog. It is my new favorite.

4:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home