16 January 2006

hunktd Recommends

our links!

they're great!

Check out these awesome testimonials


"I really love the Flight Log of Eckhart Grint. It's totally awesome, and TOTALLY not by the same people who write the untuous Id."
-Gibald D. Smelt


"The not a lesbian! She's a riot! She really fascinates me. Oh golly I'm rich."
-Athina Onassis.


"I mean, I hate to say it, but the Canterbury Tales were a wad of shite anyway. I wrote them ape drunk, and the reason half the stories aren't there is 'cause I used 'em to wipe my ass. Still, I love arborealcuckoldry.blogspot.com! It's funnier than a dirt enema. (by the way I never really saw the point of dirt enemas. I mean...shit is sort of the same as dirt...and also, airline food. What is up with that?)"
-Geoffrey Chaucer.

Check 'em out!

1 Comments:

Blogger jensy said...

shit is not the same as dirt.... soooo not the same

8:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home