30 March 2008

COMPUTER FAQS

Q: How can I keep from getting a computer virus?
A: Abstinence is the only 100% effective way of preventing computer viruses. Don’t use your computer.

Q: What information should I put in my electronic address book?
A: 45 Broad Street, Cleveland, OH, 43925.

Q: What’s an emoticon?
A: An emoticon is a typed picture that portrays an emotion, like “:-)” for “happy” and “22” for “twenty-two.”

Q: My computer won’t turn on. What should I do?
A: Try jiggling the handle.

Q: What’s the difference between computers and robots?
A: Computers don’t have names.

Q: What can’t I access the internet?
A: Because you are my middle-aged mother.

Q: What makes a computer better than a typewriter?
A: Computer games are more fun than even the best typewriter games.

1 Comments:

Blogger Sam said...

Wow! I never thought about it, but that really is the only difference between robots and computers.

4:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home