10 February 2007

limericks that fail

1.
There once was a player of the guitar
who went for a walk, very far.
Upon reaching his home
He went out for a walk
and then he came back to his home.

2.
There lived in a hovel a rat
who went shopping to buy this and that
he bought some cheese
and some crackers
and went home to eat them.

3.
I sit on the porch in a dress
and wonder "what is my address?"
and on an exhale
I say, "I'm a male
so why am I wearing a dress?"

4.
I enjoy drinking tea
it's nice and dainty
to drink
and put it in a cup
and drink it, the tea. . .

5.
today I went up to the store
and purchased a picture of jesus
and dropped it and said
I'll go back to bed
because I just killed jesus, I am a jew.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

this is a really good one

9:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home