21 January 2007

Note on the Fringe Blogs

I cannot tell you how many times, on my daily stroll through the fruit bazaar, tipping my hat, twirling my moustache and looking for a ripe persimmon I have been accosted by this or that eager faced young thing desiring to know What Happened To Not A Lesbian?

I will tell you.

I forgot my original password to those blogs. I am now writing on a different account. If you go back to the earlier posting you may see that I have a different profile at that time then I do now, and that in it are preserved the last vestiges of my youthful irreverence.

I cannot post on either Not a Lesbian, The Webbe Logge of GeoffreyChaucer, or the well meaning but ultimately failed experiment in form the Flight Log of Eckhart Grint.

I would like to announce and encourage all however to visit the new fringe blog I Am Charlemagne, for it's dignified and wry wit as well as its sense of history. Let us put aside the youthful ramblings of old and move forward now to a more matured and fermented musings of an old and sad fella who nobody remembers or care about: Charlemagne.

Ah, it seems I have eaten my last persimmon and must again venture to the bazaar. Maybe I shall see you there...?

Ho Ho!

-Theo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home