06 December 2006

PEN15 CLUB

A: Would you like to join the Pen15 club?

B: No! Isn’t this just a trick so that you can write “penis” on my arm?

A: Of course not. We’re a legitimate organization with over 100 chapters throughout the United States and Canada.

B: Really?

A: We promote the appreciation of the fine art of writing instruments. If you join, you get one pen free every month for 15 months. Some of the pens even reflect the time of the year. The October pen has a cute little Jack-o-Lantern on it, for instance, while the December pen celebrates the culturally rich tradition of Kwanzaa.

B: Wow.

A: I’ve been a part of the Pen15 board of directors for the past year and a half. This year I’m serving as vice president, and interim president while the president is away.

B: How do I join?

A: Here, let me just fill out the application for you. It’s either $10 for one year or $15 for two years.

B: I’ll take one year for now.

A: Wonderful. Welcome to the Pen15 club.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Clever, Megan.

Clever.

And witty.

Very witty.

-Salom

2:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i, like, founded that club

2:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I too, wish I were salom.
Because then i could make puns about my name.
My name contains only one very poor pun:

Man A: Is that guy finished in there?
Man B: Yes. He is all done.

Therefore, it would be cool to be Salom.

11:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home