21 January 2007

Sorry for the long time gone

Dear everyone.

I believe there are two of you.

Sorry for the long time gone. It so happens, on this dolly cart ride of life, that one, in the midst of the struggle to stay well fed and happy, forgets the things which are most important to him. Why would he do it? Who knows. Perhaps in the pursuit of so called "prestige." Perhaps out of some long repressed childhood shame. Perhaps due to the unrequited love of a young girl. Whatever it may be, life has the curious habit of returning one to the things that originally gave his life meaning. And so here I am, once more to this fine institution to pour out my dry and wilted little heart.

Am I a healed man? I would not go so far as to say that. I am however, changed in my newly rediscovered esteem for the joys of life.

I shall go now, and fry myself an egg.

Much good to ye,

-Me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home