14 January 2008

Re: Coffee

If you find that a hot cuppa joe doesn't sit too well right afore ye go to bed, you may want to dry an old family favorite: cold coffee! Now, I know what you're thinking. "Cold Coffee? In THIS DAY AND AGE?" Well, I don't know what to tell you, except there's nothing brings back the wagon-days of yesteryear like a cup of chilly unheated coffee. Knocks me out every time!

I better be goin! Just had a cup of ICE COLD COFFEE and I'm about to have myself a little Snooze! ; ) !!

So long-zzzzzzzzz lol.

2 Comments:

Blogger Sam said...

don't you mean sol (SLEEPING out loud)??

9:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.

10:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home