14 March 2007

what I'm sayin is...

I am bored. What should I do. I'll go the the store. So I go to the store, right, and I run into Fuck Gerbil and his squad of goons. And I wah like bitch, I'm going to get some food because I'm bored. And he wah like "WHAT YOU SAY?" and I wah like what I'm sayin is that I'm hungry because I'm BORED, okay?

And so Gerbil is like get on my body and I said wtf dude you're like a dude in a gerbil suit and why don't you dress normal and he wah like becuub I'm the FUCK GUBBIL and I wah like you talk like those funny kids with the big foreheads and little necks and he wah like GAAAAAH and then he dumped himself in his suit and his whole squad had to gettum out and change his diaper. what a pussy ass bitch.

so I'm still bored woh woh ya know so whattdo I do? I go to the Maaw to get some sticky rice and i wah at the maaw and i run into Blick Fritzy and his squad of goons and I'm like fuuuup I'm HUUUNGRY and he wah like AAAAAH SHIT ON THE TABLE and I wah like GROSS cause all his shit wah like on the table and I wah like man I was eating on that table before you shat on it and he wah like "WHAT YOU SAY" and I wah like what i'm sayin is that i was eating asshole get off the table and wipe your butticks.

So Fritzy is like GADDAMMIT you dissruspect me and i wah like SHADDUP AN LISTEN and then he goes AAAAHM GONNA BREAK YA FUKKEN NICK! and then he slipped on the poop on the floor and broke his own fukken nick serves him right motha FUCKA.

so I'm still bored so I stole mutha fuckin Billy's car but I get in the car and who's in it but billy and his squad of goons. and I was like WHAT IN THA FUCKADUCK ARE YOU GUYS DOING and Billy was like, what I'm juss POOPIN IN HIS MOUTH and I was WHAT THE HYELL and he wah like WHAT YOU SAY and I wah like what i'm SAYIN is it ain NATOORAL for a DUDE to POOP in anotherdudes MOUTH. and he was like, Ima fukken poop in your mouth!! and then i crashed the car.

fuck you billy, man, i'm still bored

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow

1:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home