13 April 2007

God and Q. Continued

GOD: I'm sorry.
Q: You're sorry?
GOD: I had to.
Q: You had to rape me?
GOD: You don't understand. Nobody understands.
Q: There there, what is it God?
GOD: It's just... It's just...I'M GAY
Q: We know, honey.
GOD: You do?
Q: Yes, of course we do. Well I do. You raped me.
GOD: But maybe I just did it to demean you and demonstrate my power.
Q: No, it was gay.
GOD: What do you mean "we"?
Q: I meant me.
GOD: Why did you say we?
Q: I meant "the gay community"?
GOD: The gay community? All of it?
Q: Yes. We know you're gay. That's why we're gay. Because we love God.
GOD: YOu love me?
Q: Yes.
GOD: You love me?
Q: Yes, we do. I do.
GOD: So then it wasn't rape!
Q: No, it was still rape.
GOD: Oh. Darn.
Q: BUt that doesn't mean I didn't like it!
GOD: Now now, don't joke about rape. It's a very serious issue, especially in the gay community.
Q: How do you know?
GOD: Because I'm a mariachi!
(enter bandaderos)
BANDADEROS: Uno Does Tres: BAAAA BAAAA BAMBA abadabadababama.
GOD: No one will ever know I'm gay now that I'm a MARIACHI!
Q: BUt I know.. I know...
GOD: Don't slink away, you little murgit!!
Q:OWW!
GOD: I'll spank you again if you don't behave. Now, escuchame: badamp babadaba damp bum TEQUILA!
Q: Why was I ever born?

THE END

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fuck it. THIS is the best post ever.

1:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i am gay mariachi man playing boom boom bang music for lovemaking all night long yes yes. i like este post por kay is silly and has rapey scrapey

12:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home