08 February 2006

The Id Recieves Rave Reviews!

"Id Capote!"
-Truman Copote

"I know why the caged id sings!"
-Maya Angelou

"These boys make me love being a slave!"
-Nigger Jim

"Ibe Sadddd"
-Durd...

"There are only three folds in the Eight-Fold Path. The first is: POOP!"
-The Buddha.

"Id or be Eaten!"
-The Native People

"Keiko is dead, and everything is lost. Except the Id..."
-Free Willy (Hobo)

"FUCK YOU."
-Eckhart Grint

"Law and Order, Special Victims ID-NIT!"
-Law and Order, Special Victims Unit.

"Heathcliff, Id's Me! Cathy! I've Come Home! Ids so Cold, let me id to your W-ID-ow oh oh oh!"
-Wuthering Heights

"I'll make a tile of it!"
-Tile Maker

"Love it! Love it, love it, love it! Two thumbs up!"
-Charles Manson

"Ibe find. Reurlly Ibe Find!"
-Durd.

"Do you have a doubt?"
-Anonymous.

"I'm on a covert mission! He He He He!"
-John Keyes

"MyID.com!"
-MySpace.com

"Hello My Name is Nikki Hilton."
-The Unctuous Id (a.k.a Paris Hilton).

"Love it! Love it, love it, love it! Two Thumbs Up!"
-Andy Hunter

"I cannot comment. There is a cock in my mouth."
-Barbara Bush.

"Id Be Da Bomb!"
-Cookin' Wid Minoridees!

"I'm a Faggot Motherfucker!"
-Oregon Thespians Committee

"GOD DAMN IT"
-Eckhart Grint

"Did someone say 'motherfucker'?"
-Sigmund Freud

"I give it three laughs! Ha! Ha! Ha!"
-The Laugh-O-Meter.

"With Great ID Comes Great Responsibil-ID-y"
-Spider...Man??!

"CHUNG CHUNG!"
-Law And Order, Special Victims Unit.

"Please speak only of math. And of the ID!"
-Cindy Beals

"The Ari-ID-stocrats!"
-The Aristo..CATS..(?!)

"I just Farted. How ID-Liscious!"
-The Dead Pope.

"Makes me want to be Jewish!"
-Hitler.

"That Hitler Joke Was Way Out of Line! Just the kind of Edgy humor I expect from the ID!"
-Joseph Stalin

"Wheresh My Hayurr?"
-Chairman Mao

"Meow"
-Chairman Meow

"I type quickly!"
-A Slow Typing Sloth.

"Reminds me of own Book, 'Island of the Blue Dolphins'"
-Scott O'Dell.

"Ibe a duuuuuuurd."
-Durd.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home