03 February 2006

Great Bumper Stickers*

1. If you are driving this car, you are me!

2. Some people like candy. Other people like driving. I am the first one!

3. If you touch my car, you shall soon die.

4. Fuck people of color.

5. I was not always this happy!

6. Let's trim our Bush! HA HA HA! (political)

7. I am invisible to everyone but you.

8. At this moment, I am sucking my own cock!

9. I don't know where I am...

10. Imagine Whirled Pee!

11. I am Noah. This is my ark.

12. How's my driving? Call 1-800-DOT-COM!

13. This is not my car.

*Hello this is Theo, and, though I wrote it, I am not a particularly big fan of this post. Instead of deleting it, however, I would like to invite people to keep thinking of new and funnier bumper stickers and posting them as comments. Thank you.

6 Comments:

Blogger X said...

"A Little Less Bumping...A Little More Sticking!"

6:40 PM  
Blogger Andy Hunter said...

I work for a Jewish tax attorney. He's an asshole.

5:12 PM  
Blogger Andy Hunter said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

5:12 PM  
Blogger Andy Hunter said...

I work for a Jewish pool cleaner. He's an asshole.

5:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My other car is in my garage

9:11 PM  
Blogger so Damn Luvily said...

Whats Going to Happen In The Next Two Seconds

2:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home