02 February 2006

St. Paul's First Letter To The Corinthians: Chapter 13

Hey there!! Oh my gosh, it’s been a while, hasn’t it? I haven’t written in sooooo long, I am soooo sorry. I guess I have been super duper busy, but that is no excuse! Anyway, I am writing now so I guess that is all that matters, right? Why dwell!
Anywaaaaays…Haha. I don’t have much to say, I just thought I would write you to, you know, to say hello. How is everything? Did get into college? I hope you did! Oh that would be so awesome! I’m applying a few places but I don’t think I’ll get into any of them…THEIR LOSS! Haha. Where were you applying again? I forget. Purchase, right? I think I remember seeing a brochure about it somewhere…It sounded pretty awesome…Anyway, good luck with that!
Annnnnnnnd…Oh yeah! I just got a new puppy. He is the cutest little thing. We call him Friendly, because I think Lloyd saw it on a T.V. show or something. Friendly the dog. And guess what? He is friendly!!!! I love it when things work out like that, it’s so crazy! Oh and do you know what? I wonder if he is friendly because we named him friendly…That would be sooooo weird….Creeeeeeeeeeepy!!! Haha.
Anyway, I am in class right now. It is SO heeeelllla boring. Haha. PLEEEEASE BE OVER, you know?!! Anyways. I guess you have got to live with it I guess. It is just one of those things…Why dwell!
Well, I do not have anything more to talk about, so I am gonna stop now, haha! Oh and also, the teacher is totally suspecting something, so I had better stop. Ummmmm, fuck you too, bitch! LoL!
So… I miss you a lot!
Have fun in Prague!
Sincerely, St. Paul.

P.S. Send me those photos from your beach trip!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAVE YOU HEARD OF JIM GAFFIGAN????
Cos he totally did something like this which is lolworthy.
Not to say you ripped him off or anything, though.

-Salom

9:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home