29 January 2006

Great "Your Mother" Jokes

1. Your mother is so fat that she is oppressive.

2. Your mother is so fat that she reminds me of a very old oak tree.

3. Your mother is so fat that she has to shave her face, because she is also hairy.

4. Your mother is so fat that if you were to measure her around the waist, it would take a long time.

5. Your mother is so fat that I should milk her (as cows are also fat)

6. Your mother is so fat that she should be put in the zoo, with the elephants.

7. Your mother is so fat that I could not jump over her if I could jump over a very wide ravine.

8. Your mother is so fat that I could make a home for myself in her fat.

9. Your mother is so fat that she does not need the internet.

10. Your mother is so fat that I want a sandwhich.

11. Your mother is so fat that the publishing industry is experiencing a recession.

12. Your mother is so fat that that there is great injustice in areas where her fat also is.

13. Your mother is so fat that when I pretend I am your mother, I am overcome with a feeling of weight, and fat.

14. Your mother is so fat that I would have sex with that pretty woman who is your mother.

15. Your mother is so fat that she is funny to look at.

16. Your mother is so fat that she does not need to drink water: she is already worldwide!

17. Your mother is so fat that she controls the entire universe, including the laws of math.

18. Your mother is so fat, which is why anna wu plays violin all the time.

19. Your mother is so fat that I am sad.

20. Your mother is so fat that she is the size of a bus.

21. Your mother is so fat that she is divisible by zero (see 17).

22. Your mother is so fat that she won the nobel prize for being fat.

23. Your mother is fat, because she is the earth and we are her children.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

A scientific experiment
just wondering if you even check the comments when they're this far back. Yes? Good. No? LIAR!!!

8:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home