08 September 2008

BABY GOT BACK

HELLO DEEREST ID READERS! Yes, that is "deerest" - The Unctuous Id is now only open to readers who are deers. Deers are SO in this season, am I right? I am right, because it's deer season. Things that are fashionable about deers:

1. The antlers. They're slimming. Big antlers make your waist/hips/small antlers look smaller.
2. The coat. Different markings on a deer's coat can say things like "Hello, lady deers, I would like to mate with you, mate with you hard!" and "I am a tiger."
3. The hooves. A deer's hooves allow them to run to speeds up to and exceeding 50 miles per hour. Never below 50 miles per hour, though (or the bomb explodes).

Well, there you go - please kindly never read this blog again if you're not a deer! Here at the Id we have an honor system, but I'll know by your comments if you're a deer or not. If they're in English, you're a fraud. Everyone knows deers only speak Danish.

2 Comments:

Blogger Sam said...

Well, I guess I can't read it ever again. Thanks Id! It's been real!
Love Sam

10:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hej! Jeg er en deer og Jeg skam lige jeres blog. Farvel! -Benny

2:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home