24 March 2006

a totally serious post

OK, this is a post that is totally serious. I'm so serious - this isn't supposed to be funny. This is something that I, in all seriousness, thought of like five minutes ago. This is something that gives me great pleasure, truly, a very pure sense of joy.

I love when I go to the fridge looking for a hunk of cheese, and then I find it and not only do I not have to unwrap a new package of cheese (because then I would have to get scissors and then put them away afterwards) but it's already in a size that's approximately a serving, so I don't have to slice it into a managable chunk.

And dude, cheese is not hard to slice. Cheese is perhaps the least hard food you possibly can slice. It just really touches me.

Thanks, you guys. Thanks a lot.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Warm butter.

10:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Warm butter.

-bk

10:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home