20 October 2007

OED Bloopers.

1. spangolite
Min.

a hydrated basic sulphate and chlroiiiiiiiiiiiiiixxiixixxxxix

OOPS I FURTED ON THE KEYSBOARD!

2. Fatettism

the doctrine and practice of the followers of La Fayette. OOPS I MEANT FAYETTISM CAN SUMBUDDY GO BACK n' CHANGE IT?

3. Nkrumahization n.
rare.

Reform or adaptation in accordance with Nkrumahist principles.

1968 Listner 11 July 53/1 At the university we had the choice of accepting 'Nkrumahisation' or 'sheltering behind political freedom' or 'take offf yur top bitch izza paurty! paurty alldee time!" OOPS I BLOOPED IT! hey remembur calledge? those were sum times, ehz?

4. +falla'ciloquent, a.
Obs.

...OOPS I FORGOT MY WORD. CAN SOMEBODY LOOK UP MY WORD in the SCRIPTIONARY?!?!?! HA HA HA!

5. libaniferous, a.

Yielding incense.

1895 19th Cent. Oct. 595 The..libaniff...liburdd..libad....how do you say it again? HA HA HA, I JUST CAN'T SAY IT I DON'T KNOW WHAT'S WRONG WITH ME TODAY sorry guys!!!

take 2

5. libaniferous, a.

Yielding incense.

1895 HA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA oops sorry sorry, no no, sorry, lets do it again.

5. libaniferous, a.

yieldin AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

OED: would you like a brake?

BLOOPER GUY: no no no, let's do it again.

OED: are u shure?

BLOOP: yup, donchee worry one bett, eh?

OED: okay, take 3.

5. libanHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...o god

OED: I KILL YE

BLOOP: YYR GONNA HEFF TO CETCH ME FURST!!!

(run run run run run run run run run run)

OED: aw phoey.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOOOOOOOOOOL

9:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This made me laugh until my face fell off!

9:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home