17 October 2007

CHICK FIGHT

Guy 1: Look at those chicks over there, dude. They’re getting in a huge pillow fight.

Guy 2: Man, there is nothing hotter than two chicks fighting!

Guy 1: I hear you. And the fact that one of the chicks is stuffing her pillow with rocks turns me on even more.

Guy 2: Chick fights are so hot. This is most boner-y boner I’ve ever had.

Guy 1: Now look – the first chick is pulling out a shiv! Man, how sexy is that.

Guy 2: This is some fantastic girl-on-girl action.

Guy 1: It was sexy enough that one of the chicks was putting on brass knuckles, but I really appreciate how slowly she put them on. That made it extra great.

Guy 2: Can boners be “too hard”? Because I think my boner is “too hard”.

Guy 1: I think I’m in love with that second chick, and not just for her body, but also for her brains, and also for the way she’s beating up the other chick with ninja stars.

Guy 2: The way the first chick isn’t moving is so sexy.

Guy 1: Best Spring Break ever.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

tihs post ws so fny tht i lol.
is taht rihgt?
i lol.
or rathr, loled.
lold?
fukt.

2:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home