11 January 2006

words selected at random from anthropology lecture by milledge bennet

associated casual acquaintance methodology point a point c the following precedures results of other main points i am milledge son of satan all of those solid sections were you actually interview form the first ages the first contact how did you set it up i am an alien spawn baby how man times did you go you know to this site how many after that what did you do once you i am the breeder of retarded babies the concluding statements tell us what the results mean profound answer the profound answer telling us in brief what your final analysis of the HELLFIRE is coming within my brain tne nuclear bomb goes off (knocks on table) definitive cite source, where to find abstracts a few journals there is a best ones in line online the american anthropology association my abstract black baby is no baby but rather a demon baby you are encouraged to model what is going on there instead of trying to be unique find all this is unique and I did this blah blah blah in terms of the issue I once knew I had a baby named itter bitter and he was my only friend. hello my name is milledge. goodbye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home